Sunday, March 25, 2012
The Perfect Blog Name
I named my blog still thinking about it because I just couldn't quite spend the time to find the words for the name I wanted. I wanted something like "The Rantings and Ravings of an ADD, Sort of Obsessive and Definitely Compulsive but not in the Way that You Think because My House is Still a Mess Mother and Small Business Owner". Obviously though, that was way tooo long! I don't really want to blog about my kids or my family or my business. I simply want to blog about all of the rantings and ravings that go on in my somewhat sane somewhat crazy head. So when the title came up I thought "crap, my ADD is not going to let me sit here all day and think of a blog title in fact I am already losing interest and my OCD is never going to be satisfied with the title I come up with and I am going to stew about it for days, working and reworking it over in my head dozens of times! So I impetuously put "still thinking about it" not in capitals because it was not final....and moved on. I told you my ADD was kicking in. After it went to the settings page I started laughing "still thinking about it" is exactly what I want to blog about...all the things I am still thinking about, and believe me there are a lot of things! So I have found my names and will keep it in lower case because I love what that represents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment